Providing ever-better service to the Yale alumni community in Boston is our primary and constant goal at YaleBoston. In light of which, we have spent much of this summer thoroughly overhauling our website. We hope you like the result!
We've also simplified our back end quite a bit, but since you won't be able to see any of that (although you'll notice the results!), here are some things you'll be able to appreciate right away:
- Easier navigation. This is the biggest one. We've tried to clean up and streamline our site as much as possible. If you have any suggestions for how we can improve it further, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- One unified events portal. No more fiddling with Google forms, facebook events, and website RSVPs - one click, one registration, and you're done.
- A 'Past Events' tab. Remember that time you really liked that speaker we had, but you can't for the life of you remember who it was? A problem of the past.
- Social media integration. You can tag us in a photo, and we can put it right up on the site. It's never been easier to jump from one to the other.
- Updated content. There are big things happening at YaleBoston. Our News page will be your one-stop shop to hear all about them!
We'll be adding new features to the site for the next few weeks. Each one will be announced here, so if something looks different, have a look at the blog!